Our Healthcare Sciences pathway is ideal for students who wish to pursue a career in medicine or medical sciences. Students who successfully complete the programme can join a Medical Sciences foundation year at selected universities.
The programme is:
- Regulated by Ofqual under the Regulated Qualifications Framework
- Quality assured and well established in the UK and worldwide
- Recognised as a valuable university preparation qualification
The qualification is designed for speakers of English as a foreign language who are seeking to gain entry to Higher Education qualifications taught and assessed in English.
// University Progression
Students who successfully complete the programme can join a Medical Sciences Foundation at the following universities:
The Programme consists of 8 modules:
- Developing English Language Skills
- Advanced English Language Skills
- English for Academic Purposes
- Study and Communication Skills
- Culture Studies
- Foundation Mathematics