Our Summer Academic Programme combines the flexibility of our English courses with free time to enjoy everything Cardiff has to offer. Our courses are ideal for anyone looking to improve their general English during the summer months.
Using a more academic approach, our Summer Academic Programme will typically consist of general English in the morning and project work in the afternoon.
You must be aged 16 or over to study at WE Bridge Academy.
// Who Can Join?
Anyone aged 16 and over can join and there’s good news – applying is simple and we only need your passport. There’s no complicated entry requirements!
// Reasons to Study With Us
Reasons to join the programme:
- Study for one week, or the entire summer – you choose!
- Perfect location in the heart of Cardiff, close to everything the city has to offer
- Make new friends and study at the Academy that genuinely cares about its students
- Certificate of achievement at the end of your course
per person, per week
Full and half day excursions
24 hour bespoke weekly timetable
June and July availability
Academic English and project work
Ask us about the great deals we have when booking for 10+ students
Price excludes accommodation, transfers and course extras
If you would prefer to apply for one of our standard general English courses, please click here.
// Tailor-Made for Groups
If you are applying as a group, we understand your requirements may be specific and students may need to study towards a particular subject. If this is the case, we are happy to create a timetable based around your needs (such as arranging a tour of local businesses for a group that has an interest in business studies).
// Summer Activities
The bespoke timetable includes one full day (usually on a Saturday) and one half day excursion per week.
For an extra charge, students can join in with the additional social activities the Academy offers, which are each priced individually and would typically include:
- St Fagan’s and areas of local interest such as Cardiff Museum
- Weekend day trips to the Brecon Beacons with a tour guide, food and quiz
- Cardiff Bay
- City visits including Bath
- Cardiff and Caerphilly Castle
- Sports activities and cinema