The flexibility of our English courses means you can study at WE Bridge Academy for as little or as long as you like. Our courses are ideal for anyone looking to improve their general English, prepare for an IELTS exam or focus on a particular subject with the option to add English for Specific Purposes (ESP).
Using a more academic approach, our Summer Academic Programme will typically consist of general English in the morning and project work in the afternoon.
// Who Can Join Our Summer Academic Programme?
Anyone aged 16 and over can join and there’s good news; applying is simple and we only need your passport. There’s no complicated entry requirements for any of our English courses.
// Reasons to Study With Us
There are a number of reasons to join our summer courses:
- Flexible courses with the option to choose your hours of study per week
- Study for one week, or the entire summer – you choose!
- General English, IELTS and ESP available
- Perfect location in the heart of Cardiff City centre close to everything the city has to offer
- Make new friends and study at the Academy that genuinely cares about its students
- Certificate of achievement at the end of your course
Explore our website in more detail to see the benefits of studying with us, and see what makes us different.
// Courses and Pricing
Here are the courses on offer for 2019. We also have some great discounts available for groups of 10 or more students that include activities.
Whatever your query, and however you contact us, be sure to quote ‘SUMMER19‘.
|English 15, English 20 & English 25||Contact Us|
|15, 20 or 25 hours of general English per week|
|English+ IELTS 20 & English+ IELTS 25||Contact Us|
|15 hours of general English with 5 or 10 hours of IELTS per week|
|English+ ESP||Contact Us|
|15 hours general English with 5, 7.5 or 10 hours of ESP per week|
We also offer One-to-One lessons. Find out more here.
// Summer Activities
Choosing your own hours means you will have time to explore everything Cardiff and the surrounding area has to offer. At an extra cost, students may choose to join our social activities which are each priced individually and would typically include:
- St Fagan’s and areas of local interest such as Cardiff Museum
- Weekend day trips to the Brecon Beacons with a tour guide, food and quiz
- Cardiff Bay
- City visits including Bath
- Cardiff and Caerphilly Castle
- Sports activities and cinema