Please choose the documentation you need using the form below. For certain documents, you are required to provide your UK and/or overseas address in full.

You can use this page to ask for a:

  • Letter to open a UK bank account*
  • Course certificate
  • Council Tax exemption letter
  • Course confirmation letter (proof of study)
  • Financial sponsorship request
  • GP (doctor) registration letter
  • Holiday request

* Please be aware that we are no longer able to issue bank letters for Barclays.