Please use this form to tell us about any changes you would like to request in relation to your course. This form cannot be used to request holiday. To do so, please click here.

Students should be aware that making a change to your course may affect things like Council Tax exemption (e.g. reducing hours on an English language course). If you are unsure, please ask our team.