WE Bridge Academy is pleased to offer this free Level 3 Taster course to all students online. The course is perfect for those considering taking our International Foundation Programme (IFP) before progressing to university.
Students will be able to improve their Academic English skills whilst becoming familiar with the Education System in the UK. It can also help students understand whether their level of English is strong enough to continue with their studies in English or if they would benefit from an intensive General English course before joining the IFP.
The course is suitable for students aged 16 and over.
Live interaction with
Choice of three
// What’s Included?
This free taster course includes:
- Online videos prior to completing subject-related tasks
- Live interaction with your tutor during online lessons
- Allocated time for questions and answers
- Full support throughout the course
- Feedback on all submitted coursework
The course offers absolute flexibility – tasks can be completed at any time during a period set by the tutor. If students are unable to attend a live lesson, they will be able to watch the recording at a later time.
All students taking part in the taster course will improve their Academic English, practice presentation skills and learn how to write an academic essay.
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to join the WE Bridge Academy IFP and take advantage of a discount.
4.95 / mo
// Course Length & 2020 Start Dates
The course length is 3 weeks and includes:
- Three 30-minute live lessons per week and support via our online learning platform during week 1 and 2
- Three 30-minute live lessons during week 3, where students will be able to choose which session they join
- At the end of week 3 there will be a final session with advice on studying in Cardiff, progression to university and virtual tours of universities
Students can choose from one of three start dates:
- Monday 1st June
- Monday 6th July
- Monday 3rd August