On 17th March 2020, WE Bridge Academy made the decision to close temporarily and move all current students to online learning. The decision was crucial to protect the health and safety of our community and enable tuition to continue with minimal interruption.
We have kept everyone connected to our Academy fully updated during the outbreak; including our staff, students/families, agents, partners, Embassies and homestay providers.
We continue to communicate with everyone across social media, via our website and by phone, email and WhatsApp. We have a dedicated team maintaining regular contact with all of our students to ensure they are adapting to working online and to monitor their welfare.
During challenging times, we want to provide reassurance to everyone that we are continuing to provide the highest levels of tuition and support to all of our students.
We continue to accept new applications for courses due to start later this year, which we can look to defer if necessary, However, our priority at this time is to ensure support to our students and staff is maintained and we come together to get through this challenging period.
Stay safe and well.
The WE Bridge Academy Team
// Our Response
We have taken the following steps in response to the COVID-19 outbreak:
- Implemented our contingency plan
- Moved all current students to online tuition, ensuring they are all prepared and have the tools they need to study from home
- Dedicated a ‘call centre’ team to communicate with our students every week using their preferred communication method (email, phone or WhatsApp)
- Our teachers have been working around the clock to prepare their online lessons using our Learning Management System and interactive sessions via video
- Our Technical team are on hand to support students and staff
- The entire team are communicating daily to ensure tuition for our students continues and they are well prepared for the next stage of their education
// Trusted Links
The following useful links will provide the most accurate information and advice:
- UK Government
- UK Government Action Plan
- Public Health Wales
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Cardiff Council
WE Bridge Academy recommends using trusted sources to ensure the information being communicated is accurate.
Page last updated: 30/03/2020 07:00