We’re treating you to an extra newsletter this week – and giving you the chance to give the gift of English in 2020.
We’re fast approaching that time of year when we’ll be wishing you ‘Season’s Greetings’ and saying ‘goodbye’ to our students for a 2-week period over Christmas – but have you decided what gifts to share with your loved ones this year?
For a limited time, we’re giving you the chance to purchase an English language course for a friend or family member and get an extra week FREE! And if you book a course of more than 12 weeks, we’ll throw in another week absolutely free – potentially saving you up to £676.
Prefer to treat yourself? Simply apply now to get this great offer.
With no complicated entry requirements and absolute flexibility, gifting an English language course will allow someone you care about to study in Cardiff whilst improving their English.
// What are the conditions?
In conjunction with our standard Terms and Conditions, here’s the important information you need to know.
- Apply online using offer code GIFT19.
- Applies to English 15, English 20, English 25, English+ IELTS 20 and English+ IELTS 25 courses only.
- A minimum of 6 weeks’ study must be booked to apply for the free week and a minimum of 12 weeks’ study booked for two free weeks.
- Maximum of 2 free weeks per person.
- Payment for the first 4 weeks’ tuition must be paid online at least 2 weeks prior to the start date of the course. The remainder of the course can be paid in 4-weekly instalments, in advance at the Academy.
- Students must be aged 16 or over at the start date of their course to study at WE Bridge Academy.
- English courses suitable for Elementary level and above.
- Applies to courses booked between 5th December 2019 and 15th January 2020.
- Courses must be taken between 6th January and 1st May 2020.
- Homestay (if required) is payable in addition to course fees and is subject to availability.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com