Promoting WE Bridge Academy comes naturally to us, as we are able to tell you about our genuine approach to putting our students first. Promoting Cardiff however – that’s a different story!
Earlier this year, Julien took a work placement through our friends at Euro Training Services and later returned, giving up his own time to make this incredible new video promoting Cardiff. In less than 60 seconds, the video perfectly reflects the benefits of studying in the world’s 11th highest trending City.
// Key Facts
- Ranked 11th highest trending city in the world (airbnb, 2019)
- Voted No. 1 UK city for young people to live in (The Independent , 2013)
- More than 78,000 students in Cardiff each year
- 10% of the city is parkland – more than 330 parks and gardens
- No. 1 Peaceful Major Urban Area in the UK (The UK Peace Index, 2013)
- 35% cheaper than London
- 99% of people would recommend Cardiff as a destination to visit – more than 20.9 million visitors each year
- The most popular attractions are Cardiff Bay, shopping, Cardiff Castle and The Millennium Centre
- Popular location for sporting and music events
- Ongoing major investment, including the new home to BBC Wales, a new transport hub and £5bn investment in the South Wales Metro
Ready to start your journey with us? Start here.